Reception: Monday 25 September | 19:45 – 21:00 | Durham Hall Sherwood, Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Karin Smyth MP, APPG on Apprenticeships
Debate: Tuesday 26 September | 08:30 – 09:45 | Durham Hall Sherwood, Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Gordon Marsden MP, Shadow Minister for Education
Reception: Monday 2 October | 19:30 - 20:45 | Central 7, Manchester Central
- Alan Mak MP, Co-Chair, APPG on Apprenticeships
Debate: Tuesday 3 October | 09:00 – 10:15 | Derby Suite, Midland Hotel
- Rt Hon Anne Milton MP, Minister for Apprenticeships and Skills
- Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP, Chair, Education Select Committee
Our 2017 partners: Chartered Insurance Institute; KPMG; Rail Delivery Group; United Utilities; University of Warwick and WorldSkills UK.
What is the Apprenticeships Forum?
The Apprenticeships Forum is a collaborative movement raising awareness of the positive impact apprenticeships have in the UK. The forum will consider regulatory issues, as well as what the parties can do to support UK apprenticeship programmes.
The Forum will deliver two high profile events at the Labour and Conservative Autumn conferences, with optional extras that the partners can sign-up to collectively or individually.
4 benefits of becoming a partner:
- Listen to keynote speakers, who have previously included Alan Mak MP, Gordon Marsden MP and Robert Halfon MP
- Join the debate on key issues affecting the sector
- Promote your organisation’s messages across Dods media channels
- Network with parliamentarians & apprenticeship teams from each party
This is a unique opportunity to help your organisation meet its public affairs and communications objectives with all the benefits of working in partnership with similar organisations.
To find out more about becoming a partner please download a media pack by completing the below form: